10 day Beginners Journey Toolkit
10 days for you to begin your yoga for fibromyalgia journey easily
You are living with the symptoms of fibromyalgia: chronic pain, chronic fatigue, insomnia, anxiety and more
You would like to:
- Rest and relax
- Decrease stress
- Decrease anxiety and depression
- Manage chronic pain and fatigue
- Improve insomnia
- Improve general health
- Gain tools you can use yourself, anywhere, anytime
Mindful movement, breathing and meditation are three amazing tools for us to practically manage our symptoms day to day.
In this practical course we take a beginner's journey through using the tools of yoga for fibromyalgia.
Just 10-20 minutes a day, for 10 days!
We will take 10 different yoga practices and see what resonates the best for us.
All ready for you to practice when and where you need. Forever.
All of my resources are designed to become a permanent part of your daily toolkit.
Using our bed, the chair, classes for flares and when we feel more strenuous, breathing practices and meditation practices. All clearly explained and designed especially for you.
“I’m enjoying the idea that I can learn how to adapt yoga to fit in with my life of pain and fatigue. This is definitely gonna be a permanent part of my tool kit.” - Toya
Yoga is a key part of my whole of life wellness plan.
This is not a traditional "beginners" course. It is a course for you - you with fibromyalgia. To help you create a toolkit to help you manage pain and fatigue and sleep. I am opening my personal toolkit to show you how to make yours!
Can you imagine feeling pain in a certain area and knowing a pose that can help you manage it? Feeling overwhelming fatigue and using a guided meditation to help you achieve some deep rest.
Have tools in your (metaphorical) back pocket to help you as and when you need? This has been my secret for the past few years and now I can share it with you!
Hope + self-efficacy (knowing you can help yourself and not wait for someone else) = better outcomes for us.
This is what yoga offers. Call it what you like - stretching + breathing + meditation - if you prefer.
With no spiritual "woo woo" (although I'm happy to share the philosophy behind the eight parts of yoga), no pretezeling, no 90 minute classes and no use of the "c word". (The "c word" is cure.) We don't use that word around here. We are looking for tools to help us manage our wellbeing. And yoga offers these.
Join us for this 10 day program which has been designed by a fellow fighter to be as accessible as possible.
What is my investment?
This course is available for just $49 - you will:
- Breathe well
- Practice poses to gently stretch and strengthen and that serve as standalone tools to help us with specific areas of tension
- Assemble your yoga toolkit
- Learn a variety of classes so that you can use what you need when you come to your practice - bed, chair, mat, breathing, meditation
- Start to balance your central nervous system with a specially designed style of yoga (restorative yoga was created for those who were unwell or injured)
- Know how and why these tools help so that you can continually draw on them whenever you need them
- Feel calmer, confident of your ability to help yourself fast and supported - you won't be alone friend
Specifically you get:
10 days of specially designed yoga practices
- Gentle classes to get you moving mindfully (chair, bed and standing)
- Breathing practices
- Accessed when and where you need
More importantly, you will learn to move mindfully - a vital skill for managing pain and fatigue.
In this program you will gain tools that you can practice anywhere, anytime, forever. Stream them from your phone, tablet or computer.
The value is more than $100. And then you have continued access for as long as the course exists!
How much have you spent previously on one-off classes, massages, or other physical appointments, that, while nice, the benefits ultimately wear off? You have to wait to see someone else to do something for you.
How much have you spent this year alone on treatments that might help?
How much time and life have you wasted with side effects from treatments that don't work?
What would it be worth to you if you could sleep even a little better?
If you could enjoy your movement?
To experience true relaxation?
To feel even a little less pain?
Priceless? Me too!
- The talk How to Save Hundreds of Dollars on Physical Treatments - how you can use the tools of yoga to reduce your physical treatment bills.
"I love yoga with Melissa Reynolds it has helped me feel more relaxed, less cramping, less pain." - Danny from Health-Hats.com
Melissa Reynolds is a busy, health-focused, yogi, blogging, mama of four young boys. For nearly a decade she has shared her journey to better wellness despite chronic pain, fatigue and insomnia on the blog www.melissavsfibromyalgia.com. In addition to over 300 blog posts and 100 YouTube videos, she has written two books, a workbook and several courses.
It is her mission to share yoga, pain and fatigue management tools for those who are busy, overwhelmed, living with chronic pain and fatigue and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Join us now for this special set of tools to help us manage chronic pain, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, overwhelm and just plain live well.
Get started now!
If you would like the whole shebang: mindful movement, tools and support - everything I can offer you then you might like to join us in the studio
Yoga for the Chronic Life Virtual Studio
- New classes added each month
- The entire repository of classes
- The Foundations of Yoga for Fibromyalgia course (released periodically - value $199)
- The Beginner's Journey Toolkit (value $69)
- The Bed Yoga Toolkit (value $39)
- The Chair Yoga Toolkit (value $39)
- The 10 Day Meditation Toolkit (value $20)
- A focus on using tools for your individual toolkit (sleep, pain, rest etc.)
- SUPPORT in your journey - this is a team that gets it with a teacher who has experienced this in her body and improved her quality of life dramatically
For less than $8 per week!
I know, it's crazy. Join us here.
What is the difference? Members of the studio have access to all of the resources for as long as they are a member. If you purchase the entire program as it is here, then you have lifetime access.