Reclaim your self-care.
- Get some rest
- Calm your mind
- Improve your sleep
- Boost your energy
- Reduce depression and anxiety
- Help manage pain and fatigue
Challenge yourself to a daily meditation habit for 30 days.
Every tool you learn will be a tool you can keep forever.
Melissa Reynolds is a mama of four beautiful boys. She is also a blogging, YouTubing, accessible yoga creating, chronic illness thriver.
For nearly a decade she has shared her journey to better wellness despite chronic pain, fatigue and insomnia on the blog www.melissavsfibromyalgia.com. In addition to over 300 blog posts and 200 YouTube videos, she has written two books, a workbook and several courses.
It is her mission to share yoga, pain and fatigue management tools with those who need it, so they don't have to spend as long as she did alone with no help.
What are we going to do?
- We are going to start a meditation habit for you to continue so that you can improve your rest, self-care and wellbeing. Easily.
- We will delve into the how and the why to set you up for success.
- Then we will practice four types of meditation together every day- one a week. These are downloadable so you can do them anywhere, anytime.
- You will track your progress with the downloadable My Meditation Challenge Journal.
These are tools to help you take care of your precious body and mind. The one that nurtures so many others. The one that carries you from the time you get up in the morning to the time you return to bed at night. Whether you are managing stress, overwhelm, fatigue, pain, insomnia or anything else. You deserve self-care. This is for you.
It might sound simple, but it isn't easy. In this course I will help you to set up your habit and keep it on track.
Because I know meditation can help us busy, tired, overwhelmed people.
I began meditating because I had a new baby, a job, a chronic illness and no other way of achieving profound rest. Meditation helps me do this. Every day.
Ask yourself, what if?
- I could gain some deep rest each day (efficiently)?
- My sleep improved?
- I felt less overwhelmed and stressed?
- Something could give me a pick me up without caffeine or sugar?
- I gave myself 10 or 20 precious minutes of self-care a day?
And jump in now.