- You need information, tools, resources and support to help you with the mammoth task of managing chronic pain and fatigue
- You would like access to the supportive group working through the same journey
- You want to make simple, sustainable, practical changes to be as well as possible with fibromyalgia/chronic pain/chronic fatigue/insomnia.
This is the Melissa vs Fibromyalgia members only group, where you get:
- Team support and encouragement (exclusive group cheering each other on - have you got people who "get" it in real life?)
- Practical tools to help you in your journey (daily symptom log, sleep diary etc.)
- Monthly training videos
- Downloadable audio of the training videos for those who prefer to listen
- PDF downloads of information on specific topics (myofascial pain syndrome, sleep, pain management and more)
- Library of all past resources
To equip you on your journey, to reduce the time it takes for you to gather the information to make informed choices about lifestyle and treatments to best manage our symptoms.
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It's a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” - Fibro Fighter (on Melissa's resources)
Can you imagine having tools in your (metaphorical) back pocket to help you as and when you need?
- Feeling overwhelming fatigue and using a guided meditation to help you achieve some deep rest.
- Creating a mindful sleep routine that helps you get to sleep faster.
- Trying some yoga poses that can ease tension.
- Share simple, sustainable changes that are helping others.
Hope + self-efficacy (knowing you can help yourself and not wait for someone else) = better outcomes for us (that's research proven!).
Who is Melissa?
I have been sharing my journey as a chronic challenge fighter, mama and busy woman for several years.
I lost so much of my life waiting for a diagnosis, waiting for a doctor to help, waiting for research to show me what to do and then trying all the things.
- Have reduced my pain levels by half
- Dramatically reduced my fatigue levels
- Sleep 100 times better
- Have three healthy children (all five years old and under)
- Experience less brain fog, less anxiety, less digestive symptoms
- Have a small business
- Am thankful every single day
I did it the hard way. Now you can do it the easier way. There are no magic buttons, no cures and no easy fixes. But there is the research and learning of those who have gone before. Yoga and meditation are two prominent parts of my whole of life wellness plan.
My blog, Melissa vs Fibromyalgia is featured as one of Healthline’s Top 19 Fibromyalgia Blogs of 2019. My YouTube channel was also included in Feedspot’s Top 15 Fibromyalgia YouTube Channels list. I have written two books: Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: My Journey Fighting Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Insomnia and Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia. I facilitate two Facebook groups: Melissa (you) vs Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Pregnancy and Parenting with Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia. In addition I have created a free micro course and the Fibromyalgia Framework Workbook.
What people say about Melissa's work
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It's a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” - A fibro fighter
“Thanks for your generosity in sharing all this info which can’t be found anywhere else.” - A fibro fighter
“I really love everything that you have for all of us suffering from this painful life we live.” - A fibro fighter
“Love how practical these tips are and how they take into account how "life" comes into play with pacing.” Lisa
"I am deeply thankful for all of your information and resources...I also appreciate your focus on being holistic and trying to treat the underlying cause of the condition, rather than solely the symptoms. You are an inspiration and I am so thankful to have found all of your resources." Maya
What do we get?
- Team support and encouragement
- Monthly training videos (previous topics include My Favourite Five Pain Management Options, 21 Simple Healthy Living Tips, Exactly How I Sleep with Chronic Insomnia and much more)
- Downloadable audio for those who prefer to listen
- Extra resources that support the videos and audio such as links to resources to help you work on that area
- Practical, downloadable resources/templates (e.g. a daily symptom log, sleep diary and more)
- Support from a coach, yoga teacher and fibromyalgia fighter who is on a mission to see you receive the tools, encouragement and hope you need on your journey.
- Membership in the Melissa vs Fibromyalgia Inner Circle Facebook group
- You get a say in new resources too - members will be polled for their preferences for new content and you can always email me your suggestions!
All of this for just $3 per week.
What? All of this for just $12 a month? Yep!!
The templates provide alone are worth around $10 each and the supportive group is worth $20 per month. But what about the un-quantifiable things? Like support from people who get it? The short cut to information (research and anecdotal evidence) on specific subjects all ready for you? What about being able to create and use practical plans to manage your key symptoms? Priceless?
I would have LOVED this when I was starting my journey.
Why are you offering this?
You deserve to make your vision for thriving even with everything you have going on, and you deserve to achieve it.
You told me that accessibility is important – being able to access classes as and where you are. In five minute snippets between work/parenting/life? With a toddler coloring next to you? In a flare?
You told me that it can be difficult for us to make and keep appointments - this way you can get all the benefits of education, tools and support to help you make and achieve your goals.
I have three children five years old and under and I am managing my health every single day, just like you, so I need your help to enable me to keep providing all of the resources I offer. Running the blog, video trainings, Facebook support, resources and more takes time, energy and money. Your support with this membership will help me to keep making the free resources too.
My dream is that one day my work won't be needed. That there will be an immediate cure for us. Prior to that I hope there will be a set checklist of things to do that our doctor gives us upon diagnosis that works so we don't have to work so hard to find what to do and do it. Until then we need to keep creating these resources and getting the word out.
If you also wanted yoga and meditation designed by a chronic symptom fighter, especially for chronic symptom fighters you can sign up for that here and membership in the studio includes the Melissa vs Fibromyalgia Exclusive Members Group Library!
- Exclusive access to the Melissa vs Fibromyalgia Inner Circle Exclusive Membership Library
- The Foundations of Yoga for Chronic Pain and Fatigue course (value $149)
- New resources added monthly (value $20/month)
- Access to all previous resources
- The Bed Yoga Toolkit (value $39)
- A focus on using tools for your individual toolkit (sleep, pain, rest etc.)
- Exclusive Yoga for Chronic Pain and Fatigue Facebook group where we chat yoga for chronic pain and fatigue together (value $20/month)
- SUPPORT in your journey - this is a team that gets it with a teacher who has experienced this in her body and improved her quality of life dramatically
For less than $5 per week!
If you want just the exclusive members' library - sign up below.
What can you guarantee?
Let’s be real: The level of benefit depends on the amount of effort you put in. I can give you the tools, the information and support, but I cannot do the work for you.
I am a coach and yoga teacher, not a medical professional and I can’t guarantee more than that I will make the best resources I can, come alongside you and help you do the work – and I will do this! I have created the best content possible to equip you on your journey. Because that is the most anyone can do. Day to day, it’s on you.
A note - this program is not meant to diagnose or treat you. That is between you and your medical team. My work is meant to equip you to take control of your journey so that you reach your definition of thriving as fast as possible.
Let's be clear here
I don't offer magical fixes. I offer support, tools and encouragement so that you don't lose as long as I did to suffering with no help. So do the work, always discuss your treatment ideas with your doctor, do your own research and become your own advocate.
Melissa Reynolds is a Fibromyalgia, Meditation and Yoga Coach, mama, author, business owner and fibro fighter. It is her mission to help you thrive with chronic pain and fatigue, that you receive the tools, encouragement and hope you need in your journey.
StartHow to save hundreds of dollars on physical treatments (13:07)
StartExactly how I sleep with chronic insomnia (5:10)
StartMy top five self care 2020 talk (12:44)
StartMy favourite five pain management options (3:16)
StartThe Central Nervous System, Restorative Yoga and Chronic Pain (19:38)
StartMyofascial Pain Syndrome, Trigger Points and Fibromyalgia (17:40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Join the team today!