The Pelvis & Pregnancy Friendly Series
My yoga routines for when I was pregnant with pelvis instability
These are the poses, meditations, classes and sequences that I did when I was pregnant and experiencing pelvis instability while also managing fibromyalgia.
Gentle, energy-friendly, pelvis-friendly and accessible yoga for you.
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It's a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” - Fibro Fighter
I take the tools of yoga and use them for what I need as a person with chronic pain, fatigue, insomnia and anxiety, and in my classes and toolkits, I teach you to do the same.
The Pelvis & Pregnancy Friendly Series is perfect for:
- Those who need accessible yoga
- Those who are pregnant
- Those with pelvis issues
- Experienced yogis
- Those brand new to yoga
As long as you are cleared to exercise by your health team. Please check in with your health professionals about doing yoga.
- Pose library for standalone tools
- Gentle movement classes (according to your energy level)
- Restful classes
- Meditations for complete relaxation
- Gentle, mindful, adaptable movement
- Available anytime, anywhere
We use the tools yoga offers - meditation, breathing, poses, slow flow classes and restorative yoga.
What is the benefit of restorative yoga?
- Total relaxation of mind and body
- Helps us to tune into our body
- Enhances flexibility
- Improves our capacity for healing (it was designed by a well known yoga teacher for when people were injured to help them heal faster)
- It can be done by almost everyone
- Balances and soothes the central nervous system
Bonus - article about Yoga and Pregnancy for Fibromyalgia included.
"You go slowly enough, are not pushy, demanding perfect poses or the world will end etc. So I'm truly not feeling stressed about it. For the first time I'm in a yoga class that I actually feel like I'm going to get it...I really can do this and I love how it feels." - Meshea Crysup
Melissa Reynolds is a busy, health-focused, yogi, blogging, mama of four young boys. For nearly a decade she has shared her journey to better wellness despite chronic pain, fatigue and insomnia on the blog www.melissavsfibromyalgia.com. In addition to over 300 blog posts and 100 YouTube videos, she has written two books, a workbook and several courses.
It is her mission to share yoga, pain and fatigue management tools for those who are busy, overwhelmed, living with chronic pain and fatigue and more.
StartSide lying savasana rest pose (8:01)
StartSupported downdog (1:31)
StartArticulating cat and cow pose pose library (1:36)
StartSupta baddha konasana chair style (4:57)
StartSupported childs pose pregnancy addition (3:22)
StartMy Top Three Yoga Tools for Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia (3:25)
StartPuppy pose (1:25)
StartSwissball Child's Pose (3:20)
How does this work?
As soon as you sign up you will gain access to the entire toolkit.
You can watch the videos through and then consider giving it a go.
You can watch them on your phone, tablet or computer.
The poses can be a stand alone "class" for you - take what you need from them. Take what feels good.
For just $59 you immediately get access to the toolkit and can access the whole thing whenever and where ever you like. You will also automatically get future upgrades and updates.
For three classes in a studio you would pay around $60 - if you can get there and they are able to make it suitable for you. You are unlikely to get a digital version to keep and play whenever you like.
You can't really put a value on the feeling of knowing mindful movement options to enact yourself every day - without needing to wait for another person to help. What would it be worth to enjoy movement again? If you could improve your sleep, pain or fatigue even just a little? Priceless? Me too!
So take advantage of this special toolkit and join us now!
Frequently Asked Questions
I'd be so delighted to share these tools with you!
Get started now!
If you want The Pelvis & Pregnancy Friendly Series PLUS monthly yoga classes/resources PLUS The Chair Yoga Toolkit and more all for just $19 per month then you might prefer to join us in Yoga for the Chronic Life.
Yoga for the Chronic Life is a virtual studio where you get all things yoga for the chronic life for the most accessible price possible.
- New yoga or meditation designed especially for Fibromyalgia added monthly (value $20/month)
- Access to all previous resources
- The Bed Yoga Toolkit (value $39)
- The 10 Day Meditation Toolkit (value $20)
- The Seated Yoga Toolkit (value $39)
- A focus on using tools for your individual toolkit (sleep, pain, rest etc.)
- Yoga for Fibromyalgia Facebook group where we chat yoga for chronic pain and fatigue together (value $20/month)
- SUPPORT in your journey - this is a team that gets it with a teacher who has experienced this in her body and improved her quality of life dramatically
For less than $5 per week!
I know, it's crazy. Join us here.