- You have been waiting for yoga created specifically for chronic pain and fatigue
- You know that calming the central nervous system a vital part of managing fibromyalgia (and anyone struggling with chronic stressors)
- You need a chance to relax, decompress and focus on yourself for a moment
- You need classes that are seated or supine and options of 5-30 minutes long
You are in the right place!
Join me in this very exciting program where we learn all about restorative yoga and how it can help us.
Research is showing us that yoga can help us to reduce pain, increase energy, improve sleep, decrease anxiety, help us breath better and calm the central nervous system - let me teach you these tools so that you can utilize them wherever and whenever you need them.
What is the benefit of restorative yoga?
- Balances and soothes the central nervous system
- Total relaxation of mind and body
- Helps us to tune into our body
- Enhances flexibility
- Improves our capacity for healing (it was designed by a well known yoga teacher for when people were injured to help them heal faster)
- It can be done by almost everyone
What are the benefits of a balanced central nervous system?
- Better sleep
- Less pain
- Reduced anxiety
- Good digestion
- Heal well
- Have enough energy
- Less brain fog
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It's a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” - Fibro Fighter
What will we do?
- Learn how restorative yoga can help us
- Learn individual poses that we can use whenever we need (all supine or seated)
- Some classes for:
- helping us sleep
- in a flare
- gentle stretching
- Connect and share our journey together
- Experience the benefits of a calmer central nervous system
- With a teacher who has experienced all of this in a body with chronic pain and fatigue
A little bit about Melissa
I have been sharing my journey as a chronic challenge fighter, mama and busy woman for several years. I have been practicing and reaping the benefits of yoga and meditation for years. It is a dream to share this with you.
I lost so much of my life waiting for a diagnosis, waiting for a doctor to help, waiting for research to show me what to do and then trying all the things.
- Have reduced my pain levels by half
- Dramatically reduced my fatigue levels
- Sleep 100 times better
- Have three healthy children (all five years old and under)
- Experience less brain fog, less anxiety, less digestive symptoms
- Have a small business
- Am thankful every single day
I did it the hard way. Now you can do it the easier way. There are no magic buttons, no cures and no easy fixes. But there is the research and learning of those who have gone before. Yoga and meditation are two prominent parts of my whole of life wellness plan.
My blog, Melissa vs Fibromyalgia is featured as one of Healthline’s Top 19 Fibromyalgia Blogs of 2019. My YouTube channel was also included in Feedspot’s Top 15 Fibromyalgia YouTube Channels list. I have written two books: Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: My Journey Fighting Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Insomnia and Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia. I facilitate two Facebook groups: Melissa (you) vs Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Pregnancy and Parenting with Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia. In addition I have created a free micro course and the Fibromyalgia Framework Workbook.
What people say about Melissa's work
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It's a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” - A fibro fighter
“Thanks for your generosity in sharing all this info which can’t be found anywhere else.” - A fibro fighter
“I really love everything that you have for all of us suffering from this painful life we live.” - A fibro fighter
“Love how practical these tips are and how they take into account how "life" comes into play with pacing.” Lisa
"I am deeply thankful for all of your information and resources...I also appreciate your focus on being holistic and trying to treat the underlying cause of the condition, rather than solely the symptoms. You are an inspiration and I am so thankful to have found all of your resources." Maya
Simultaneously stretch, rest and relax
With gentle, calming poses
So that we can experience a calmer mind, less pain, anxiety and fatigue and sleep better.
That can be done either supine or sitting and adapted to your current needs.
What do we do? What is my investment?
This program is designed to meet you where you are.
- Harness the power of the nervous system - for good
- Learn key poses (seated or supine)
- Put those poses together in some classes
- Look at our mindful bedtime routine and how restorative yoga fits here
- A classes suitable for flare
- Classes for in bed
- Relax with some meditation relaxations
- All accessed as and when you need, forever
This is less than you will pay for this many classes in a studio, MUCH less than you'd pay for private yoga classes...
And has the potential to save you hundreds of dollars in physical treatments (see BONUS download for this tip sheet!)
All available from your home (or where ever you are), when your energy and time allows.
You can't really put a value on the feeling of knowing mindful movement options to enact yourself every day - without needing to wait for another person to help. What would it be worth to enjoy movement again? If you could improve your sleep, pain or fatigue even just a little? Priceless? Me too!
So take advantage and join us now!
The value is well over $200 so secure your spot now. And once enrollments close we will not be offering this for a few months, so if you want to start reaping the benefits of restorative yoga, join us now!
Extra special BONUSES
- Central Nervous System and Fibromyalgia 101 micro course (value $37)
- The Central Nervous System, Fibromyalgia and Restorative Yoga video and toolkit
- Yoga is not a cure for chronic pain but it can help talk
- How to save hundreds of dollars on physical treatments download
So join us now!!
Melissa Reynolds is a Fibromyalgia, Meditation and Yoga Coach, mama, author, business owner and fibro fighter. It is her mission to help you thrive with chronic pain and fatigue, that you receive the tools, encouragement and hope you need in your journey.
In 2019 she got sick and tired of trying classes labeled as for "beginners" or for "when you're in pain" and finding them all out of reach. They were too long or did poses that were not suitable for her body, even as a long time practitioner. So, with three children five years old and under she trained to be a yoga teacher. She trained so that she could share these tools that have helped her so much. The mindful movement, the breathing and the meditation. She is so excited to be able to share them with you now.
What can you guarantee?
Let’s be real: The level of benefit depends on the amount of effort you put in. I can give you the tools, the information and support, but I cannot do the work for you.
I am a coach and yoga teacher, not a medical professional and I can’t guarantee more than that I will make the best resources I can, come alongside you and help you do the work – and I will do this! I have created the best content possible to equip you on your journey. Because that is the most anyone can do. Day to day, it’s on you.
A note - this program is not meant to diagnose or treat you. That is between you and your medical team. My work is meant to equip you to take control of your journey so that you reach your definition of thriving as fast as possible.
Let's be clear here
I don't offer magical fixes. You have to commit to a continual practice, the benefits yoga has to offer are fantastic (and research-backed and experienced by me and many others) and you can feel great after class and experience some immediate benefits -but my biggest benefits came after several years of continual practice. And I do a lot of whole of life things to be as well as possible. You will read all about that on my blog, in my Facebook groups and on my YouTube videos. I am an open book here. Improving your symptoms takes time, effort, lots of different things and support.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you've been waiting for yoga that you CAN do, join us now!