The Mat Yoga Series
Yoga on the mat for fibromyalgia
This is your yoga on the mat toolkit. Poses and classes designed especially for fibromyalgia, whether you are an experienced yogi or brand new to yoga.
I take the tools of yoga and use them for what I need as a person with chronic pain, fatigue, insomnia and anxiety, and in my classes and toolkits, I teach you to do the same.
This is perfect for:
- Experienced yogis
- Those brand new to yoga
- Those who want to take the tools of yoga and put them into their own personal toolkit for managing pain and fatigue
- Those who need brain fog-, fatigue- and pain- friendly classes
"You go slowly enough, are not pushy, demanding perfect poses or the world will end etc. So I'm truly not feeling stressed about it. For the first time I'm in a yoga class that I actually feel like I'm going to get it...I really can do this and I love how it feels." - Meshea Crysup
Research is showing us that yoga can help us to reduce pain, increase energy, improve sleep, decrease anxiety, help us breath better and calm the central nervous system - let me teach you these tools so that you can utilize them wherever and whenever you need them.
My story could well be yours:
- Studio classes are out of reach (the energy to get to a studio sucks up precious energy you need for the class)
- The classes are too long
- The ones I did make it to made me feel inadequate and out of place
- I needed a lot of variation to fit those poses into my body
- I need to be able to fit yoga into my schedule (around kids, health, work and life - not to mention pain and fatigue levels)
- I wanted to use the tools yoga offered to improve my quality of life
After several years of floundering and doing my best, playing with one sequence that I knew worked for my body, using poses that felt good for certain purposes and sharing the benefits I was experiencing with my readers, I took the leap. I became a yoga teacher.
"I love yoga with Melissa Reynolds it has helped me feel more relaxed, less cramping, less pain." - Danny from Health-Hats.com
Using Melissa's signature style, we first learn key poses that can be used as standalone tools and then put them together into classes.
In this special toolkit we have:
- The breath (a super important tool that yoga offers)
- Key standing poses
- Three gentle classes to get you started building your strength
- Relaxation and wind down opportunity
“I’m enjoying the idea that I can learn how to adapt yoga to fit in with my life of pain and fatigue. This is definitely gonna be a permanent part of my tool kit.” - Toya
How does this work?
As soon as you sign up you will gain access to the entire toolkit.
You can watch the videos through and then consider giving it a go.
You can watch them on your phone, tablet or computer.
The poses can be a stand alone "class" for you - take what you need from them. Take what feels good.
For just $39 you immediately get access to the toolkit and can access the whole thing whenever and where ever you like. You will also automatically get future upgrades and updates.
For three classes in a studio you would pay around $60 - if you can get there and they are able to make it suitable for you. You are unlikely to get a digital version to keep and play whenever you like.
You can't really put a value on the feeling of knowing mindful movement options to enact yourself every day - without needing to wait for another person to help. What would it be worth to enjoy movement again? If you could improve your sleep, pain or fatigue even just a little? Priceless? Me too!
So take advantage of this special toolkit and join us now!
Melissa Reynolds is a busy, health-focused, yogi, blogging, mama of four young boys. For nearly a decade she has shared her journey to better wellness despite chronic pain, fatigue and insomnia on the blog www.melissavsfibromyalgia.com. In addition to over 300 blog posts and 100 YouTube videos, she has written two books, a workbook and several courses.
It is her mission to share yoga, pain and fatigue management tools for those who are busy, overwhelmed, living with chronic pain and fatigue and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Join us today!
Get started now!
If you want The Chair Yoga Toolkit PLUS monthly yoga classes/resources PLUS The Chair Yoga Toolkit PLUS the Bed Yoga Toolkit and more - all for just $29 per month then you might prefer to join us in Yoga for the Chronic Life.
Yoga for the Chronic Life is a virtual studio where you get all things yoga for the chronic life for the most accessible price possible.
- New resources added monthly (value $20/month)
- Access to all previous resources
- The Bed Yoga Toolkit (value $39)
- The Chair Yoga Toolkit (value $39)
- A focus on using tools for your individual toolkit (sleep, pain, rest etc.)
- Yoga for Fibromyalgia Facebook group where we chat yoga for chronic pain and fatigue together (value $20/month)
- SUPPORT in your journey - this is a team that gets it with a teacher who has experienced this in her body and improved her quality of life dramatically
For less than $8 per week!
I know, it's crazy. Join us here.
What is the difference? Members of the studio have access to all of the resources for as long as they are a member. If you purchase the entire toolkit then you have lifetime access.