Reclaim your self-care.
In just 10 minutes a day.
Using the tools yoga has to offer us.
- Invest in yourself for just 10 minutes a day
- Rest and sleep better
- Move gently
- Breathe well
- Feel calmer
Every tool you learn will be a tool you can keep forever.
Melissa Reynolds is a mama of four beautiful boys. She is also a blogging, YouTubing, accessible yoga creating, chronic illness thriver.
For nearly a decade she has shared her journey to better wellness despite chronic pain, fatigue and insomnia on the blog www.melissavsfibromyalgia.com. In addition to over 300 blog posts and 200 YouTube videos, she has written two books, a workbook and several courses.
It is her mission to share yoga, pain and fatigue management tools with those who need it, so they don't have to spend as long as she did alone with no help.
What are the tools?
Breathing - a vital tool that we often do poorly, when harnessed well is a quick way to calming our central nervous system
Yoga Nidra Guided Meditation - my secret sauce, how I manage chronic fatigue, insomnia, four children and life, also calming for the central nervous system
Gentle Movement - accessible, mindful physical yoga for our health and wellbeing
Rest(orative) Yoga - a passive form of yoga designed for those who are unwell or recuperating that also calms our central nervous system
Did you catch the theme?
We are not here for a chiseled bod. We are not chasing any kind of perfection. There is no pretzeling.
These are tools to help you take care of your precious body and mind. The one that nurtures so many others. The one that carries you from the time you get up in the morning to the time you return to bed at night. Whether you are managing stress, overwhelm, fatigue, pain, insomnia or anything else. You deserve self-care. This is for you.
Why is Self-Care Important?
- We have far too much to do, too little time to do it and often we are not prioritising our health and wellbeing.
- This article highlights the benefits of regular self-care: “When self-care is regularly practiced, the benefits are broad and have even been linked to positive health outcomes such as reduced stress, improved immune system, increased productivity, and higher self-esteem,” says Brighid Courtney, of Boston, a client leader at the wellness technology company Wellable and a faculty member at the Wellness Council of America (WELCOA).
- “The beneficial effects of self-care include improved well-being and lower morbidity, mortality, and healthcare costs.” This article is a little more science-y and supports some pretty awesome outcomes from self-care.
- In other words you will likely increase your enjoyment of life, experience better health, be more productive, spend less money on your health and live longer. Win-win-win!
Frequently Asked Questions
Join us now to start making your self-care plans now!