Yoga for Chronic Pain and Fatigue Challenge
Five Minutes a Day for Five Days
Are you curious about how the tools of yoga might fit into your journey?
How to experience the benefits as suggested by research: improved sleep; reduced pain, fatigue and anxiety; relaxation and more.
But you think it's too hard? You can't possibly contort like that? Or manage a 90 minute class?
You don't need to in order to benefit! I have been using yoga to feel better for several years and I am not super bendy and have never done a 90 minute class!
In this special challenge - for just five minutes a day for five days:
- We will experiment with five foundational poses and how we can alter them to our current physical journey.
- We will learn how to incorporate yoga into our day, even for just five minutes.
- Commit to a journey with me for five minutes a day, for five days and see the difference it makes.
- You will see how yoga can help us, no pretezeling, no 90 minute classes and no leaving your home!
- Melissa from Melissa vs Fibromyalgia is a mama, wife, author, Fibromyalgia, Mindfulness and Yoga Coach and a fibro fighter and she is passionate about sharing these tools with you.
This might be currently free, but it is worth $37, so do take advantage quick!
What would it be worth if you could improve your sleep, pain and/or fatigue even just a little? All you need to invest right now is your time and energy - see you on the inside.
"For the first time I'm in a yoga class that I feel like I'm actually going to get it...I really can do this and I love how it feels." - Student of Foundations of Yoga for Chronic Pain and Fatigue
Melissa Reynolds is a Fibromyalgia, Meditation and Yoga Coach, mama, author, business owner and fibro fighter. It is her mission to help you thrive with chronic pain and fatigue, that you receive the tools, encouragement and hope you need in your journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't wait, join us now!