Yoga for Chronic Pain and Fatigue
Micro yoga program designed especially for chronic pain and fatigue
- Mindful movement, breathing and meditation
- specifically for chronic pain and fatigue
- from wherever you are (house-bound?)
Are you curious about how the tools of yoga might fit into your journey?
How to experience the benefits as suggested by research: improved sleep; reduced pain, fatigue and anxiety; relaxation and more.
But you think it's too hard? You can't possibly contort like that? Or manage a 90 minute class?
You don't need to in order to benefit! I have been using yoga to feel better for several years and I am not super bendy and have never done a 90 minute class!
In this special challenge - for just five minutes a day for five days:
- We will experiment with five foundational poses and how we can alter them to our current physical journey.
- We will learn how to incorporate yoga into our day, even for just five minutes.
- Commit to a journey with me for five minutes a day, for five days and see the difference it makes.
- You will see how yoga can help us, no pretezeling, no 90 minute classes and no leaving your home!
- Melissa from Melissa vs Fibromyalgia is a mama, wife, author, Fibromyalgia, Mindfulness and Yoga Coach and a fibro fighter and she is passionate about sharing these tools with you.
You will end up with tools for your daily toolkit that you can enact yourself, anywhere, anytime, forever!!
This might be currently free, but it is worth $37, so do take advantage quick!
What would it be worth if you could improve your sleep, pain and/or fatigue even just a little? All you need to invest right now is your time and energy - see you on the inside.
So what will it look like when I practice?
On day one we will set the foundations and breathe (this can be done in a comfortable chair with your feet flat on the ground as well as on the floor). Why do we need to breathe well and how to we do it?
On day two we explore table top and cat and cow pose - foundational floor poses. We also look at the seated variations.
On day three we move into neck stretches - so many of us need to regularly stretch our neck and those long hold stretches are not as helpful as the more dynamic ones.
Day four is mountain and forward fold - two super useful and adaptable poses and we work through the options for these together.
On day five we rest! You can even do this on your bed! Or side lying if you can't lie on your back. This is actual footage of me practicing yoga!
I also couldn't help myself...we have a sixth bonus day for a spotlight on restorative yoga. Restorative yoga is a passive, relaxing practice that will help you calm the central nervous system.
"For the first time I'm in a yoga class that I feel like I'm actually going to get it...I really can do this and I love how it feels." - Student of Foundations of Yoga for Chronic Pain and Fatigue
Melissa Reynolds is a Fibromyalgia, Meditation and Yoga Coach, mama, author, business owner and fibro fighter. It is her mission to help you thrive with chronic pain and fatigue, that you receive the tools, encouragement and hope you need in your journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't wait, join us now!