You vs Fibromyalgia
Are you a chronic pain, fatigue and insomnia fighter? Can I give you a kick-start? A shortcut based on my YEARS of research and personal trial and error?
- The six key things I'd do IMMEDIATELY upon diagnosis if I got a do-over
- Exactly how I sleep with chronic insomnia
- My favourite five pain management mechanisms, pregnancy and nursing safe too!
- Three ways that yoga helps us
- How to use meditation and calm the central nervous system
All in easily accessible lessons for you to access where and when you can. Stream it on the bus on your phone? Watch it on your laptop/tablet/phone in bed? On the couch? In your favourite chair? While sitting on the floor with kids playing?
Who are you?
Good question! I’m Melissa, I’m a mama, fibromyalgia fighter, Fibromyalgia, Mindfulness and Yoga Coach and a natural health and wellness enthusiast. I’m on a mission ensure you receive the tools, encouragement and support that didn't exist when I started my journey.
This course is for:
- Those who are newly diagnosed.
- People who have been fighting for a while, but haven’t had the head space to figure out what to do.
- Those who want to kick your fight up a notch, but don’t know where to start.
- People who are supporting someone with chronic pain, chronic fatigue, insomnia and/or Fibromyalgia.
- Basically anyone with Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, chronic fatigue and insomnia.
Quick Note I am not a doctor or medical professional in any field. I am a person who has had to learn the hard way through nearly twenty years of fighting an illness that nobody believed existed. And I want to share what has helped me in case it helps you.However, you should always check with your doctor before trying anything. I always check www.drugs.com for interactions when it comes to medicines and supplements before I bother taking the research to my doctor. Though most of the things I suggest are things you can implement yourself – because you have an incredible amount of power to effect your life with each choice you make every day.
How does it work?
Simply enroll and you will IMMEDIATELY have access to these lessons. I'd be delighted to have you join the team.
It only works if you do, so please commit to watching it and choosing some things to try.
This course is worth $39 but I am offering it for free because I want you to have this information and I want you to enact it and see results.
Once you complete it and see results please do me a tiny favour and share it with others! Simply use the social media share buttons on the top left of the page or copy the URL and share it with a friend of yours who you think would benefit.
What would it be worth to you to sleep a little better? Or reduce your pain even a fraction? Give it a go and report back!
Melissa Reynolds is a busy, health-focused, yogi, blogging, mama of four young boys. For the past several years she has shared her journey to better wellness despite chronic pain, fatigue and insomnia on the blog www.melissavsfibromyalgia.com. In addition to over 200 blog posts and 100 YouTube videos, she has written two books, a workbook and several courses.
It is her mission to share the tools yoga offers in the most accessible manner possible. For those who are busy, overwhelmed, living with chronic pain and fatigue and more.