This is the Melissa vs Fibromyalgia Support Team comprising the exclusive members' support.
The information, tips, support and hope you've come to expect from www.melissavsfibromyalgia.com with more access to Melissa and an amazing group to mastermind with. Work through your goals with our support.
- Conversations about key areas of living well with fibromyalgia
- A growing collection of audio trainings around all aspects of managing fibromyalgia, chronic pain and fatigue well
- Regular research and articles shared
- Extra resources
- Sneaky peek previews from premium resources and courses
- Check in threads
- The ability to ask Melissa questions in dedicated Q&A threads
- And more (like the videos, blog posts, podcasts and newsletters I create for you!)
- Your support also enables me to continue creating quality articles for MelissavsFibromyalgia blog - over 300 articles already exist and you will support the mission to ensure that others receive the tools, education and support we need.
THE TWO MAIN REASONS FOR YOU TO JOIN US
- Support - you will not be alone in this journey, even if you aren't leaving the house right now
- Self-efficacy (knowing you can help yourself) through knowledge and practical tools improves our outcomes (symptoms)
What people say about my work
"In this journey through fibromyalgia you’re really the only person I follow. There are a lot of other fibro groups out there, but they lack research focus. As far as interaction or content or just a presence you’re the only one I found.
You are so intelligent and clear and down to earth and informative and confident! You, more than anyone, have made me feel less ashamed about what I can’t do. Anyway I just wanted you to know that I really admire what you’ve done.” - Lori Baker-Sperry PhD Western Illinois University
“I really love everything that you have for all of us suffering from this painful life we live.” - A fibro fighter
“Love how practical these tips are and how they take into account how "life" comes into play with pacing.” Lisa
"I am deeply thankful for all of your information and resources...I also appreciate your focus on being holistic and trying to treat the underlying cause of the condition, rather than solely the symptoms. You are an inspiration and I am so thankful to have found all of your resources." Maya.
How this works
You're exhausted, in pain and busy. Me too, friend.
This is a low key supportive group for you to take what you need, when you need it.
All of this is available to you for less than $10 per month.
How long have you been waiting for this level of support? For people who get it? For shortcuts to the information and tips?
I wish this existed when I was further back on my journey. That someone else could have provided this information, these tools, and finding even one person that got it would have been a blessing. Maybe my journey would have been shorter. It certainly would have been less lonely and frustrating.
As a mama with four small children, running a blog, a YouTube channel and working part-time, I don't have time to coach people individually or answer everyone's questions. So this is the way to work with me.
This is also the way to access extra trainings (I have created many), get a frontline view of new ones, ask for topics, ask further questions about the trainings in the group, connect with each other too (amazing people in the exclusive group FYI) and enable this work to continue.
I have made this super accessible, so that you can take your time - don't get in and feel the need to rush through all of the trainings. Pick one, work through it, implement things (chat with your medical team) and chat with us in the group. Or just enjoy the super supportive group.
BONUS: I've added the Melissa vs Fibromyalgia Template Bundle for you too. So any worksheets you need will be in there. It would cost you $49 for access and includes the Ultimate Wellness Planning Kit which sells for $39 on its own. These worksheets mean nothing unless you take them and USE them.
PLUS: You will receive an exclusive discount code for all of my yoga programs.
I'm so pleased to have you join us!