Mindfulness for Your Life 101 Workshops
Your practical introduction to mindfulness for your life
Have you heard that mindfulness and meditation can be helpful for your life? For managing chronic pain, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, helping you to relax and more?
This is your chance to grab a spot in a four week introductory workshop series with practical, actionable exercises you can start immediately. No rigid or uncomfortable positions, no strict rules, no "woo woo" spirituality.
Just easy things you can start enacting in your life immediately.
Four weeks to practically integrate mindfulness into your life.
- Optimal breathing (with downloadable practice)
- Breathing for relaxation (with downloadable practice)
- Your first meditation practice (with downloadable practice)
- Present moment awareness (with downloadable practice)
Breathing is not something we think about much, but it actually impacts our life a lot. Just improving your breathing can release tension in the shoulders and neck and reduce fatigue.
The best news? You don't need any physical ability to do this or benefit. You may do it on the couch, on your bed (with your heat pack), on the floor on your yoga mat. Once you have learnt the tools they can be used almost anywhere, almost anytime!
Just a few ways you can use this learning:
- Practice your breathing through a flare - relax your body, don't resist and focus on something else.
- Take a few minutes to practice a breathing meditation on your lunch break at work to reinvigorate you for the afternoon.
- Do a meditation on the bus home in from work to get you through the evening.
- Take more moments to notice and enjoy the little things. Pay attention to your coffee making process, look out the window and watch the birds play.
"Melissa is kind, passionate, and understanding, filled with knowledge from her own research and experience. She gave me some excellent tips, as well as some breathing exercises to help me soothe my anxiety. I recommend Melissa; she is a fantastic coach, one that can (and will) help anyone on their journey to wellness." - An Anxiety Fighter
My Personal Benefits from Mindfulness and Meditation
For me the value of mindfulness and meditation is incalculable. I started meditating purely because I was miserable, exhausted and desperately needed some rest. My chronic pain and fatigue was flared up from pregnancy and delivery and having a tiny baby and said tiny baby didn't sleep much. I began with a 20 minute guided meditation and experienced rest for my body and mind in a way I couldn't remember ever achieving (I have had chronic pain, fatigue and insomnia since I was a teenager). I was hooked!
For the past five years I have meditated daily, researched, trained and basically become very passionate about using mindfulness and meditation for the chronics. As a side-benefit I found my anxiety levels have plummeted. I didn't even realise anxiety was a problem for me until the volume turned right down.
So what do you get?
- The opportunity to develop a practice that can help you to relax, reduce pain, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia and more.
- Four weeks of lessons
- With four downloadable exercises
- My Mindfulness Practice Log so you can track your new habits
- Support from an experienced mindfulness and meditation practitioner who has been practicing for five years and continuously up skills herself
- A mindful moment each week for four weeks where you get to focus on your own well being
All in a super accessible manner designed for chronic illness fighters by a chronic illness fighter who has benefited from these tools herself!
Melissa Reynolds is a Fibromyalgia, Meditation and Yoga Coach, mama, author, business owner and fibro fighter. It is her mission to help you thrive with chronic pain and fatigue, that you receive the tools, encouragement and hope you need in your journey.
In 2019 she got sick and tired of trying classes labeled as for "beginners" or for "when you're in pain" and finding them all out of reach. They were too long or did poses that were not suitable for her body, even as a long time practitioner. So, with three children five years old and under she trained to be a yoga teacher. She trained so that she could share these tools that have helped her so much. The mindful movement, the breathing and the meditation. She is so excited to be able to share them with you now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Grab your spot now!