Have you heard that mindfulness and meditation can be helpful for your life? For managing chronic pain, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, helping you to relax and more?
This is your chance to grab a spot in a four week introductory workshop series with practical, actionable exercises you can start immediately. No rigid or uncomfortable positions, no strict rules, no "woo woo" spirituality.
Just easy things you can start enacting in your life immediately.
Four weeks to practically integrate mindfulness into your life.
- Optimal breathing (with downloadable practice)
- Breathing for relaxation (with downloadable practice)
- Your first meditation practice (with downloadable practice)
- Present moment awareness (with downloadable practice)
You can choose live video calls, self-study. or in person (Auckland, New Zealand),.
We will run with groups of 3-10 for optimal group goodness. The live and in person options will be interactive and a bit fun!
We are looking at running group courses in July and video calls will likely run Monday 11am New Zealand Time (Sunday 6pm Chicago, 4pm Los Angeles), Sydney Monday 9am. In person courses will run Saturday afternoons. Grab your spot and I will contact you with more detail.
"Melissa is kind, passionate, and understanding, filled with knowledge from her own research and experience. She gave me some excellent tips, as well as some breathing exercises to help me soothe my anxiety. I recommend Melissa; she is a fantastic coach, one that can (and will) help anyone on their journey to wellness." - An Anxiety Fighter
My Personal Benefits from Mindfulness and Meditation
For me the value of mindfulness and meditation is incalculable. I started meditating purely because I was miserable, exhausted and desperately needed some rest. My chronic pain and fatigue was flared up from pregnancy and delivery and having a tiny baby and said tiny baby didn't sleep much. I began with a 20 minute guided meditation and experienced rest for my body and mind in a way I couldn't remember ever achieving (I have had chronic pain, fatigue and insomnia since I was a teenager). I was hooked!
For the past five years I have meditated daily, researched, trained and basically become very passionate about using mindfulness and meditation for the chronics. As a side-benefit I found my anxiety levels have plummeted. I didn't even realise anxiety was a problem for me until the volume turned right down.
So what do you get?
- Four weeks of lessons (live calls, in person or course videos)
- With four downloadable exercises
- My Mindfulness Practice Log so you can track your new habits
- Support from an experienced mindfulness and meditation practitioner who has been practicing for five years and continuously up skills herself
- A mindful moment each week for four weeks where you get to focus on your own well being
- The opportunity to develop a practice that can help you to relax, reduce pain, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia and more.
So enroll now and secure your spot! Then go to Melissa Reynolds Fibromyalgia and Mindfulness Coach Facebook page to enter your event and start getting to know your fellow group members.
Melissa Reynolds is a Fibromyalgia and Meditation Coach, mama, author and fibro fighter. She has been fighting fibromyalgia for nearly her whole life. Several years ago she took control and has taken herself from miserable to thriving despite chronic pain, chronic fatigue and insomnia. She has been sharing this journey at www.melissavsfibromyalgia.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Grab your spot for the July workshops now! We will run with 3-10 people maximum.