- You have been waiting for yoga created specifically for chronic pain and fatigue
- You know that calming the central nervous system a vital part of managing fibromyalgia (and anyone struggling with chronic stressors)
- You need a chance to relax, decompress and focus on yourself for a moment
- You want to learn a type of yoga that is accessible to almost everyone
You are in the right place!
Join me in this very exciting program where we learn all about restorative yoga and how it can help us.
Research is showing us that yoga can help us to reduce pain, increase energy, improve sleep, decrease anxiety, help us breath better and calm the central nervous system - let me teach you these tools so that you can utilize them wherever and whenever you need them.
What is the benefit of restorative yoga?
- Balances and soothes the central nervous system
- Total relaxation of mind and body
- Helps us to tune into our body
- Enhances flexibility
- Improves our capacity for healing (it was designed by a well known yoga teacher for when people were injured to help them heal faster)
- It can be done by almost everyone
What are the benefits of a balanced central nervous system?
- Better sleep
- Less pain
- Reduced anxiety
- Good digestion
- Heal well
- Have enough energy
- Less brain fog
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It's a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” - Fibro Fighter
What will we do?
- Learn how restorative yoga can help us
- Breathe well
- Invite the rest and digest mode of the central nervous system
- Learn individual poses that we can use whenever we need
- Some classes for:
- helping us sleep
- in a flare
- gentle stretching
- Connect and share our journey together
- With a teacher who has experienced all of this in a body with chronic pain and fatigue
Smultaneously stretch, rest and relax
With gentle, calming poses
So that we can experience a calmer mind, less pain, anxiety and fatigue and sleep better.
What do we do? What is my investment?
This program is designed to meet you where you are.
This special program is available to you for just $279, you:
- Will learn about why restorative yoga is so helpful and how it can help balance the central nervous system and why we should care about that
- Tap into the central nervous system and why we need to work with it
- Learn some key poses
- Put those poses together in some classes
- Look at our mindful bedtime routine and how restorative yoga fits here
- A class for flare
- Classes for in bed
- Will get live training and Q&A calls every two weeks for the 12 week program (that's six hours of coach time!)
- Get access to the class related forums and the exclusive Yoga for Chronic Pain and Fatigue Facebook group.
- Experience support for 12 weeks
- Get lifetime access and all updates happen automatically
- and tools that you can use anytime, anywhere, forever
This program is worth over $500 (the live calls are worth $300 alone!) but for foundational members for this first run ONLY you get it for just $279.
This is less than you will pay for this many classes in a studio (around here restorative classes cost around $30 each), MUCH less than you'd pay for private yoga classes...
And has the potential to save you hundreds of dollars in physical treatments (see BONUS download for this tip sheet!)
All available from your home (or where ever you are), when your energy and time allows.
You can't really put a value on the feeling of knowing mindful movement options to enact yourself every day - without needing to wait for another person to help. What would it be worth to enjoy movement again? If you could improve your sleep, pain or fatigue even just a little? Priceless? Me too!
So take advantage and join us now!
This super special foundational offer is ONLY open to 20 people, then it will be gone. The value is well over $500 so secure your spot now. And once enrollments close we will not be offering this for a few months, so if you want to start reaping the benefits of restorative yoga, join us now!
Extra special BONUS for February 2020 only
Central Nervous System and Fibromyalgia 101 micro course will be included (this is not currently available to purchase!). It's a gentle introduction to the central nervous system and why you should care aboutit.
I'd be so honoured to be part of your wellness journey.
This is for the support group goodness with six hours of coach access and support.
If you want just the classes, anywhere, anytime - sign up here.
A little bit about Melissa
I have been sharing my journey as a chronic challenge fighter, mama and busy woman for several years. I have been practicing and reaping the benefits of yoga and meditation for years. It is a dream to share this with you.
I lost so much of my life waiting for a diagnosis, waiting for a doctor to help, waiting for research to show me what to do and then trying all the things.
- Have reduced my pain levels by half
- Dramatically reduced my fatigue levels
- Sleep 100 times better
- Have three healthy children (all five years old and under)
- Experience less brain fog, less anxiety, less digestive symptoms
- Have a small business
- Am thankful every single day
I did it the hard way. Now you can do it the easier way. There are no magic buttons, no cures and no easy fixes. But there is the research and learning of those who have gone before. Yoga and meditation are two prominent parts of my whole of life wellness plan.
My blog, Melissa vs Fibromyalgia is featured as one of Healthline’s Top 19 Fibromyalgia Blogs of 2019. My YouTube channel was also included in Feedspot’s Top 15 Fibromyalgia YouTube Channels list. I have written two books: Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: My Journey Fighting Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Insomnia and Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia. I facilitate two Facebook groups: Melissa (you) vs Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Pregnancy and Parenting with Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia. In addition I have created a free micro course and the Fibromyalgia Framework Workbook.
What people say about Melissa's work
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It's a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” - A fibro fighter
“Thanks for your generosity in sharing all this info which can’t be found anywhere else.” - A fibro fighter
“I really love everything that you have for all of us suffering from this painful life we live.” - A fibro fighter
“Love how practical these tips are and how they take into account how "life" comes into play with pacing.” Lisa
"I am deeply thankful for all of your information and resources...I also appreciate your focus on being holistic and trying to treat the underlying cause of the condition, rather than solely the symptoms. You are an inspiration and I am so thankful to have found all of your resources." Maya
Melissa Reynolds is a Fibromyalgia, Meditation and Yoga Coach, mama, author, business owner and fibro fighter. It is her mission to help you thrive with chronic pain and fatigue, that you receive the tools, encouragement and hope you need in your journey.
StartHow to use the pose library
StartSupported Child's Pose (3:26)
StartSupported Twist Pose (3:05)
StartSupported seated forward bend (2:44)
StartReclining balasana (3:24)
StartSupported single leg twist (4:55)
StartSupported relaxation (3:36)
StartProne mountain (1:34)
StartLive session: Pose library and Simple, Sustainable Changes
What can you guarantee?
Let’s be real: The level of benefit depends on the amount of effort you put in. I can give you the tools, the information and support, but I cannot do the work for you.
I am a coach and yoga teacher, not a medical professional and I can’t guarantee more than that I will make the best resources I can, come alongside you and help you do the work – and I will do this! I have created the best content possible to equip you on your journey. Because that is the most anyone can do. Day to day, it’s on you.
A note - this program is not meant to diagnose or treat you. That is between you and your medical team. My work is meant to equip you to take control of your journey so that you reach your definition of thriving as fast as possible.
Let's be clear here
I don't offer magical fixes. You have to commit to a continual practice, the benefits yoga has to offer are fantastic (and research-backed and experienced by me and many others) and you can feel great after class and experience some immediate benefits -but my biggest benefits came after several years of continual practice. And I do a lot of whole of life things to be as well as possible. You will read all about that on my blog, in my Facebook groups and on my YouTube videos. I am an open book here. Improving your symptoms takes time, effort, lots of different things and support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Secure your spot with this super special foundational offer now!