The Seated Yoga Series
Chair yoga for the chronic life
This is your seated/chair yoga toolkit. Poses and classes designed especially for use seated, whether you are an experienced yogi or brand new to yoga.
I take the tools of yoga and use them for what I need as a person with chronic pain, fatigue, insomnia and anxiety, and in my classes and toolkits, I teach you to do the same.
This is perfect for:
- Those who cannot stand for long periods of time
- During a flare
- In place of a rest or before a rest
- Before sleep
- During the night when stuck awake (painsomnia anyone?)
- Experienced yogis
- Those brand new to yoga
- Those who want to take the tools of yoga and put them into their own personal toolkit for managing pain and fatigue
"You go slowly enough, are not pushy, demanding perfect poses or the world will end etc. So I'm truly not feeling stressed about it. For the first time I'm in a yoga class that I actually feel like I'm going to get it...I really can do this and I love how it feels." - Meshea Crysup
Using Melissa's signature style, we first learn key poses that can be used as standalone tools and then put them together into classes.
In this special toolkit we have:
- The breath (a super important tool that yoga offers)
- Seated mountain and forward fold (good for mobilizing that back)
- Seated neck stretch (a lovely way to keep that neck moving)
- Swaying mountain and seated twist (a gentle way to open up the side body)
- Seated cat and cow (a great way to mobilize the spine and keep it moving)
- Seated eagle (helps us with a key area of tension the upper back)
- Seated thread the needle (a good way to reduce tension in the upper legs and hips)
- Final relaxation pose (rest is one of the greatest tools yoga offers us)
- Two gentle, beginners, seated classes (put it all together into two class options)
“I’m enjoying the idea that I can learn how to adapt yoga to fit in with my life of pain and fatigue. This is definitely gonna be a permanent part of my tool kit.” - Toya
How does this work?
As soon as you sign up you will gain access to the entire toolkit.
You can watch the videos through and then consider giving it a go.
You can watch them on your phone, tablet or computer.
The poses can be a stand alone "class" for you - take what you need from them. Take what feels good.
For just $39 you immediately get access to the toolkit and can access the whole thing whenever and where ever you like. You will also automatically get future upgrades and updates.
For three classes in a studio you would pay around $60 - if you can get there and they are able to make it suitable for you. You are unlikely to get a digital version to keep and play whenever you like.
You can't really put a value on the feeling of knowing mindful movement options to enact yourself every day - without needing to wait for another person to help. What would it be worth to enjoy movement again? If you could improve your sleep, pain or fatigue even just a little? Priceless? Me too!
So take advantage of this special toolkit and join us now!
Melissa Reynolds is a Fibromyalgia, Meditation and Yoga Coach, mama, author, business owner and fibro fighter. It is her mission to help you thrive with chronic pain and fatigue, that you receive the tools, encouragement and hope you need in your journey.
In 2019 she got sick and tired of trying classes labeled as for "beginners" or for "when you're in pain" and finding them all out of reach. They were too long or did poses that were not suitable for her body, even as a long time practitioner. So, with three children five years old and under she trained to be a yoga teacher. She trained so that she could share these tools that have helped her so much. The mindful movement, the breathing and the meditation. She is so excited to be able to share them with you now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Join us today in gentle, beginner yoga that you can do from your chair today.
Get started now!
If you want The Chair Yoga Toolkit PLUS monthly yoga classes/resources PLUS The Chair Yoga Toolkit all for just $29 per month then you might prefer to join us in Yoga for the Chronic Life.
Yoga for the Chronic Life is a virtual studio where you get all things yoga for the chronic life for the most accessible price possible.
- New resources added monthly (value $20/month)
- Access to all previous resources
- The Bed Yoga Toolkit (value $39)
- A focus on using tools for your individual toolkit (sleep, pain, rest etc.)
- Exclusive Yoga for Chronic Pain and Fatigue Facebook group where we chat yoga for chronic pain and fatigue together (value $20/month)
- SUPPORT in your journey - this is a team that gets it with a teacher who has experienced this in her body and improved her quality of life dramatically
For less than $8 per week!
I know, it's crazy. Join us here.