Yoga for Fibromyalgia Sampler
A complete overview of the practices yoga has to offer us
You are living with the symptoms of fibromyalgia: chronic pain, chronic fatigue, insomnia, anxiety and more
You would like to:
- Rest and relax
- Decrease stress
- Decrease anxiety and depression
- Manage chronic pain and fatigue
- Improve insomnia
- Improve general health
- Gain tools you can use yourself, anywhere, anytime
without causing flares, or feeling frustrated because the classes are not designed for you, accessible when and where you need it.
“I’m enjoying the idea that I can learn how to adapt yoga to fit in with my life of pain and fatigue. This is definitely gonna be a permanent part of my tool kit.” - Toya
Yoga is a key part of my whole of life wellness plan.
This is not a traditional "beginners" course. It is a course for you - you with fibromyalgia. To share with you the four key tools yoga offers, that I use and share with my students.
Have tools in your (metaphorical) back pocket to help you as and when you need? This has been my secret for the past few years and now I can share it with you!
Hope + self-efficacy (knowing you can help yourself and not wait for someone else) = better outcomes for us.
This is what yoga offers. Call it what you like - stretching + breathing + meditation - if you prefer.
With no spiritual "woo woo" (although I'm happy to share the philosophy behind the eight parts of yoga), no pretezeling, no 90 minute classes and no use of the "c word". (The "c word" is cure.) We don't use that word around here. We are looking for tools to help us manage our wellbeing. And yoga offers these.
What is my investment?
This course is available for just $49 - you will:
- Learn the four key tools of yoga for fibromyalgia
- Practice mindful movement
- Start to balance your central nervous system with a specially designed style of yoga (restorative yoga was created for those who were unwell or injured)
- Know how and why these tools help so that you can continually draw on them whenever you need them
- Take my secret weapon that helps me with pain, fatigue and insomnia
- Feel calmer, confident of your ability to help yourself fast and supported - you won't be alone friend
Specifically you get:
- The Yoga for Fibromyalgia Sampler kit
- Key tool one: Mindful movement
- Key tool two: Yoga Nidra
- Key tool three: Breathing
- Key tool four: Restorative yoga
- Accessed when and where you need
More importantly, you will learn to move mindfully - a vital skill for managing pain and fatigue.
In this program you will gain tools that you can practice anywhere, anytime, forever. Stream them from your phone, tablet or computer.
The value is more than $100. And then you have continued access for as long as the course exists!
How much have you spent previously on one-off classes, massages, or other physical appointments, that, while nice, the benefits ultimately wear off? You have to wait to see someone else to do something for you.
How much have you spent this year alone on treatments that might help?
How much time and life have you wasted with side effects from treatments that don't work?
What would it be worth to you if you could sleep even a little better?
If you could enjoy your movement?
To experience true relaxation?
To feel even a little less pain?
Priceless? Me too!
- The talk How to Save Hundreds of Dollars on Physical Treatments - how you can use the tools of yoga to reduce your physical treatment bills.
"I love yoga with Melissa Reynolds it has helped me feel more relaxed, less cramping, less pain." - Danny from Health-Hats.com
Melissa Reynolds is a busy, health-focused, yogi, blogging, mama of four young boys. For the past several years she has shared her journey to better wellness despite chronic pain, fatigue and insomnia on the blog www.melissavsfibromyalgia.com. In addition to over 200 blog posts and 100 YouTube videos, she has written two books, a workbook and several courses.
It is her mission to share the tools yoga offers in the most accessible manner possible. For those who are busy, overwhelmed, living with chronic pain and fatigue and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Join us now for this special set of tools to help us manage chronic pain, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, overwhelm and just plain live well.
Get started now!
If you would like the whole shebang: mindful movement, tools and support - everything I can offer you then you might like to join us in the studio
Yoga for the Chronic Life Virtual Studio
- New classes added each month
- The entire repository of classes
- The Foundations of Yoga for Fibromyalgia course (released periodically - value $199)
- The Beginner's Journey Toolkit (value $69)
- The Bed Yoga Toolkit (value $39)
- The Chair Yoga Toolkit (value $39)
- The 10 Day Meditation Toolkit (value $20)
- A focus on using tools for your individual toolkit (sleep, pain, rest etc.)
- SUPPORT in your journey - this is a team that gets it with a teacher who has experienced this in her body and improved her quality of life dramatically
For less than $8 per week!
I know, it's crazy. Join us here.
What is the difference? Members of the studio have access to all of the resources for as long as they are a member. If you purchase the entire program as it is here, then you have lifetime access.