- You need pain-, fatigue-, and brain fog- friendly yoga and meditation
- In an accessible manner (where and when you need, with multiple class options and variations)
- Designed especially for what you need (sleep, pain management, relaxation, calming, gentle exercise)
- A supportive teacher and team wouldn't go amiss either
You are in the right place!
Why yoga and meditation?
Because these are tools, that once learnt, we can use anytime, anywhere, forever.
No waiting for someone else to help. No expiry date. No side effects.
And the kicker? Yoga and meditation also calms the central nervous system -helping us to dig into the deeper causes of a lot of conditions and helps us with many of our symptoms.
It's one relaxing bird for multiple stones.
Would you like to move mindfully, relax, stretch and strengthen your body?
In an accessible manner.
Research is showing us that yoga can help us to reduce pain, increase energy, improve sleep, decrease anxiety, help us breath better and calm the central nervous system - let me teach you these tools so that you can utilize them wherever and whenever you need them.
I have been working on my health and well being for the past decade; extensively researching and trying new things. As I have improved (halved my pain and fatigue levels and dramatically improved my sleep) I have shared my journey with you. We have learnt that the central nervous system is an important factor and that focusing on holistic measures get us to our goals faster.
Yoga and meditation are two tools that help us with many outcomes - including balancing the central nervous system, helping with sleep, pain, fatigue and more.
I have been sharing that we can do these things, now I am so excited to be able to share how to do these things.
- Can you imagine feeling pain in a certain area and knowing a pose that can help you manage it? (I use these tools everyday for pain management)
- Feeling overwhelming fatigue and using a guided meditation to help you achieve some deep rest. (This is what got me so into yoga!)
- Using breathing practices to calm down after stressful situations (one of my students used the breathing techniques I teach to manage a panic attack)
- Creating a mindful sleep routine that helps you get to sleep faster (one of my students went from sleeping 2-3 hours in a 24 hour period to 6-8!!)
- Have tools in your (metaphorical) back pocket to help you as and when you need?
Hope + self-efficacy (knowing you can help yourself and not wait for someone else) = better outcomes for us (that's research proven!).
This is what yoga offers. Call it what you like - stretching + breathing + meditation - if you prefer.
With no spiritual "woo woo" (although I'm happy to share the philosophy behind the eight parts of yoga), no pretzeling, no 90 minute classes and no use of the "c word" (cure!). We don't use that word around here. We are looking for tools to help us manage our well being. And yoga offers these.
This is yoga and meditation designed by a chronic pain and fatigue fighter based on what works for her, for chronic pain and fatigue fighters.
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It's a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” - Fibro Fighter
“I like being able to go at my own pace. Each video is very well explained so I am able to follow easily. I especially like that you included bedtime yoga.” – Shelly
- Harness mindful movement for our abilities and goals:
- One pose
- Classes of 5-30 minutes
- Build strength
- Invoke the parasympathetic nervous system, relax response
- Gently stretch
- Symptom management
- Restorative classes so you can get some rest and gently stretch. Restorative yoga was designed for people who were injured or unwell, I take it a step further to ensure it's accessible for us.Slow flow so you can gently mobilize and build strength.
- Chair classes for those who aren't practicing on the floor.
- Bedtime yoga and classes specifically on the bed to help you relax, sleep better and "do" yoga even when confined to bed.
- Movement in a way you can do.
- Harness the benefits of meditation
- Calm the central nervous system
- Take a break from stimulus
- Helping with pain, fatigue and anxiety
- Using brief practices that suit you, download and use them anywhere you need
- Body scan meditation for going to sleep, when you're struggling with painsomnia, for a rest during the day and much more.
- Breathing is a vastly underrated tool. But it's worth learning.
- Breathing is one of the fastest ways we have to activate the parasympathetic nervous system, anywhere, anytime.
- Optimal breathing reduces tension in our shoulders, neck and chest (when we are in pain it is so easy to breath poorly which causes tension in our shoulders, neck and cervical spine).
- Let's take all of the tools on offer to us and put them together into our own personal toolkit for coping
- Daily symptom management
- During flares
- Bedtime plans to help us sleep better
- I shamelessly pilfer any tool at my disposal that will help me manage and be a better mama every day. I will help you do the same.
- From Melissa, a fellow fibromyalgia fighter who has dedicated the last several years to sharing her journey going from average pain and fatigue levels of 6-7/10 to 3-4/10. She has written over 200 articles on Melissa vs Fibromyalgia website, published two books about living with fibromyalgia, supports over 1000 people in two support groups on Facebook and has helped nearly 200 students with digital, virtual yoga through her programs. This is her jam!
- From the entire team who are as dedicated as we are.
- Support is so important, too many of us lack people in real life who "get it" or are able to help us. Get that here.
What do I get? What is my investment?
Mindful movement, meditation and breathing especially for fibromyalgia fighters when, where and how you need:
- New resources added regularly
- Access to all previous resources
- The Bed Yoga Toolkit (value $39)
- The 10 Day Meditation Toolkit (value $20)
- A focus on using tools for your individual toolkit (sleep, pain, rest etc.)
- Yoga for Fibromyalgia Facebook group where we chat yoga for chronic pain and fatigue together (value $20/month)
- SUPPORT in your journey - this is a team that gets it with a teacher who has experienced this in her body and improved her quality of life dramatically
- From your phone, tablet or computer - no extra energy for transportation and all designed especially for you!
For less than $5 per week!
- Exclusive access to the Melissa vs Fibromyalgia Inner Circle Exclusive Membership Library (value $12 per month)
- How to Save Hundreds of Dollars on Physical Treatments talk and handout
You will end up with tools for your daily toolkit that you can enact yourself, anywhere, anytime, forever!!
In these sorts of things we have to talk about the value, so you know what you are getting. But how can we quantify the types of results my students are getting? Or the fact that this program is completely unique?
What would you pay to improve your sleep, even a little? To experience true relaxation, for even a moment? To create a toolkit of things you can do for yourself whenever you need? To be able to enjoy movement again and avoid flares when doing it? Priceless? Me too!
So take advantage and join us now!
I cannot wait to share these tools with you!
Get started now!
I am working on special series that will cover specific subjects and make it easy to search for what you are looking for.
Series to come:
- The chair toolkit
- The meditation toolkit
- The 10 minute series
And once you're in you get to vote as to which you prefer first!
“I’m enjoying the idea that I can learn how to adapt yoga to fit in with my life of pain and fatigue. This is definitely gonna be a permanent part of my tool kit.” - Toya
“I used the chair yoga on a day where my pain was extremely high. I had already decided that my day was canceled. Going out was not gonna be possible but I did the series and about 10 mins after I noticed I felt more alert and less pain. Before I knew it I was dressed in the car and driving to my sister’s house. I ended up spending the evening there and then going to the grocery store after that. I would have never imagined being able to do a program and have such immediate results.” #fibroflash @fibroflash
Why are you offering this?
You deserve to make your vision for thriving even with everything you have going on, and you deserve to achieve it.
You told me that accessibility is important – being able to access classes as and where you are. In five minute snippets between work/parenting/life? With a toddler coloring next to you? In a flare?
You told me that it can be difficult for us to make and keep appointments - this way you can get all the benefits of mindful movement without the stress and energy of trying to get somewhere at a certain time. You have 15 minutes and want to do some yoga right now? Get out your mat and your phone and you are good to go!
A little bit about Melissa
I have been sharing my journey as a chronic challenge fighter, mama and busy woman for several years.
I lost so much of my life waiting for a diagnosis, waiting for a doctor to help, waiting for research to show me what to do and then trying all the things. I had to become an expert in my condition. Thousands of hours of research and personal trial and error later...
- Have reduced my pain levels by half
- Dramatically reduced my fatigue levels
- Sleep 100 times better
- Have three healthy children (all five years old and under)
- Experience less brain fog, less anxiety, less digestive symptoms
- Have a small business
- Am thankful every single day
I did it the hard way. Now you can do it the easier way. There are no magic buttons, no cures and no easy fixes. But there is the research and learning of those who have gone before. Yoga and meditation are two prominent parts of my whole of life wellness plan. I have been practicing and reaping the benefits of yoga and meditation for years. It is a dream to share this with you.
My blog, Melissa vs Fibromyalgia is featured as one of Healthline’s Top 19 Fibromyalgia Blogs of 2019. My YouTube channel was also included in Feedspot’s Top 15 Fibromyalgia YouTube Channels list. I have written two books: Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: My Journey Fighting Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Insomnia and Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia. I facilitate two Facebook groups: Melissa (you) vs Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Pregnancy and Parenting with Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia. In addition I have created a free micro course and the Fibromyalgia Framework Workbook.
What people say about Melissa's work
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It's a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” - A fibro fighter
“Thanks for your generosity in sharing all this info which can’t be found anywhere else.” - A fibro fighter
“I really love everything that you have for all of us suffering from this painful life we live.” - A fibro fighter
“Love how practical these tips are and how they take into account how "life" comes into play with pacing.” Lisa
"I am deeply thankful for all of your information and resources...I also appreciate your focus on being holistic and trying to treat the underlying cause of the condition, rather than solely the symptoms. You are an inspiration and I am so thankful to have found all of your resources." Maya
What can you guarantee?
Let’s be real: The level of benefit depends on the amount of effort you put in. I can give you the tools, the information and support, but I cannot do the work for you.
I am a coach and yoga teacher, not a medical professional and I can’t guarantee more than that I will make the best resources I can, come alongside you and help you do the work – and I will do this! I have created the best content possible to equip you on your journey. Because that is the most anyone can do. Day to day, it’s on you.
I am so convinced that if you get in, find the classes that suit you and do them, that you will find benefit worth much more than the small monthly fee - but I will give you your money back if you are not happy in the first 30 days. Do make sure you give it a go, do make sure you get connected and ask questions!
A note - this program is not meant to diagnose or treat you. That is between you and your medical team. My work is meant to equip you to take control of your journey so that you reach your definition of thriving as fast as possible.
Let's be clear here
I don't offer magical fixes. You have to commit to a continual practice, the benefits yoga has to offer are fantastic (and research-backed and experienced by me and many others) and you can feel great after class and experience some immediate benefits -but my biggest benefits came after several years of continual practice. And I do a lot of whole of life things to be as well as possible. You will read all about that on my blog, in my Facebook groups and on my YouTube videos. I am an open book here. Improving your symptoms takes time, effort, lots of different things and support.
Melissa Reynolds is a Fibromyalgia, Meditation and Yoga Coach, mama, author, business owner and fibro fighter. It is her mission to help you thrive with chronic pain and fatigue, that you receive the tools, encouragement and hope you need in your journey.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $71
Frequently Asked Questions
If you've been waiting for yoga that you CAN do, join us now!