Would you like to actually feel the benefits yoga has to offer without the flares?
Are you tired of trying yoga classes that just don't work for your body?
That leave you exhausted, in pain and frustrated.
You are in the right place!
- You want tools to help you manage pain, fatigue and insomnia
- You need accessible movement for bodies with chronic pain and fatigue
- It has to be available where and when your energy and pain levels align, with multiple class options and variations, streaming when you are ready
- Designed especially for what you need (sleep, pain management, relaxation, calming, gentle exercise)
- With a supportive teacher who experiences this in her own body
- Learn my yoga for fibromyalgia framework and start improving your sleep, reducing your pain and enjoying movement again
Absolutely no risk and no long-term commitment. Cancel at anytime.
Imagine for a moment:
- Knowing exactly what you can do, for yourself, in a flare (gentle stretches, breathing or guided meditation)
- How to gently move those stiff, sore body parts
- Not having to wait for someone else to help you, and pay them $80 a pop while you're at it
- Improving your sleep without more drugs and supplements
I can show you how to say "yes" to that weekend away with your family, while managing symptoms as well as possible. With tools you can use anywhere, anytime.
Learn stretches and breathing practices that you can use at work, on the bus, in the car (not while you're driving!)
"Do yoga" that helps you with what you want. Where you need. In bed, on the floor, in a chair. Breathing, meditation, stretches.
Because these tools, once learnt, we can use anytime, anywhere, forever.
No waiting for someone else to help. No expiry date. No side effects.
And the kicker? Yoga and meditation also calms the central nervous system -helping us to dig into the deeper causes of a lot of conditions and helps us with many of our symptoms.
It's one relaxing bird for multiple stones.
This is yoga and meditation designed by a chronic pain and fatigue fighter based on what works for her, for chronic pain and fatigue fighters.
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It's a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” - Fibro Fighter
“I like being able to go at my own pace. Each video is very well explained so I am able to follow easily. I especially like that you included bedtime yoga.” – Shelly
"I love yoga with Melissa Reynolds it has helped me feel more relaxed, less cramping, less pain." - Danny from Health-Hats.com
“I used the chair yoga on a day where my pain was extremely high. I had already decided that my day was canceled. Going out was not gonna be possible but i did the series and about 10 mins after i noticed i felt more alert and less pain . Before i knew it i was dressed in the car and driving to my sister’s house. I ended up spending the evening there and then going to the grocery store after that. I would have never imagined being able to do a program and have such immediate results.” #fibroflash @fibroflash
"For the first time I'm in a yoga class that I feel like I'm actually going to get it...I really can do this and I love how it feels." -Meshea from mesheacrysup.com
"You have made it possible for people with multiple issues to be able to get benefits of yoga without the stress and pain." - Mimi Diz
What do I get? What is my investment?
You will end up with tools for your daily toolkit that you can enact yourself, anywhere, anytime, forever!!
Mindful movement, meditation and breathing especially for fibromyalgia fighters when, where and how you need:
- New classes added monthly (value $20/month)
- Training on how to make your practice a habit and how to actually DO it
- A monthly plan so you can easily choose your practices - let's make this easy
- Access to all previous resources (value $100-150/month)
- Every single class, pose tutorial, breathing practice and meditation
- The Foundations of Yoga for Fibromyalgia course
- The Bed Yoga Toolkit
- The Seated Yoga Series
- The Pregnancy and Pelvis Friendly Series
- The 10 Day Meditation Toolkit
- More than 50 classes designed especially for fibro bodies! Plus pose tutorials
- A focus on using tools for your individual toolkit (sleep, pain, rest etc.)
- From your phone, tablet or computer - no extra energy for transportation and all designed especially for you!
- In convenient, energy and life-friendly lengths - 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 minute classes to choose from.
For less than $8 per week!
What?!? Other studios charge $100-150 per month for unlimited access to classes like this!
The value of the extra courses and toolkits is over $405.
Plus the bonuses
- How to Save Hundreds of Dollars on Physical Treatments talk and handout
- The Yoga for Fibromyalgia Masterclass
- You are also supporting the mission of MelissavsFibromyalgia.com - providing resources, information and hope to those that need it through the blog, training videos and free yoga classes released.
In these sorts of things we have to talk about the value, so you know what you are getting. But how can we quantify the types of results my students are getting? Or the fact that this program is the combination of my personal, lived experience with fibromyalgia and doing yoga combined with research and anecdotal evidence.
What would you pay to improve your sleep, even a little? To experience true relaxation, for even a moment? To create a toolkit of things you can do for yourself whenever you need?
To be able to enjoy movement again and avoid flares when doing it?
Priceless? Me too! So take advantage and join us now!
Why this program with this teacher?
Good question! I trained to be a yoga teacher because I couldn't find any suitable yoga to do myself or to share with you when recommending you do it on my blog. I have spent thousands of hours on research, personal practice, training and continual upskilling to not only create yoga that we CAN do, but yoga that will help us with our symptoms.
This is my Yoga for Fibromyalgia Framework given to you in the most accessible way possible. In the right order, available when and where you need, with access to me to ask questions, while a part of a great team, all ad free.
How many times have have you thought, "I'll get around to that class" and added it to your Watch Later section, but all the reasons in the world to NOT try it come up? We have training, support and gentle accountability here to help you actually DO the practice so you can FEEL the benefits.
I have PERSONALLY lived and improved (improved, not recovered from) the symptoms of fibromyalgia - I know what it is to motivate yourself when you are exhausted, in pain and hope is waning. I also know what it is to have tools in my arsenal that can help.
Why do we need yoga specifically for fibromyalgia?
There are so many considerations for us.
- Because don't want to create more pain
- We don't want to get continually frustrated by classes we can't do
- We don't have the time and energy to waste on trying to find a suitable class
- It needs to be brain fog friendly as well as pain and fatigue friendly
- We want to learn ways to manage our symptoms ourselves in our every day lives
- We would like to reclaim movement without causing flares
And maybe you would like to support a teacher who has fibromyalgia who is trying hard to share this with as many people as possible.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $226
Get started now!
“I’m enjoying the idea that I can learn how to adapt yoga to fit in with my life of pain and fatigue. This is definitely gonna be a permanent part of my tool kit.” - Toya
A little bit about Melissa
I have been sharing my journey as a chronic challenge fighter, mama and busy woman for several years.
I lost so much of my life waiting for a diagnosis, waiting for a doctor to help, waiting for research to show me what to do and then trying all the things. I had to become an expert in my condition. Thousands of hours of research and personal trial and error later...
- Have reduced my pain levels by half
- Dramatically reduced my fatigue levels
- Sleep 100 times better
- Have three healthy children (all five years old and under)
- Experience less brain fog, less anxiety, less digestive symptoms
- Have a small business
- Am thankful every single day
I did it the hard way. Now you can do it the easier way. There are no magic buttons, no cures and no easy fixes. But there is the research and learning of those who have gone before. Yoga and meditation are two prominent parts of my whole of life wellness plan. I have been practicing and reaping the benefits of yoga and meditation for years. It is a dream to share this with you.
My blog, Melissa vs Fibromyalgia is featured as one of Healthline’s Top 19 Fibromyalgia Blogs of 2019. My YouTube channel was also included in Feedspot’s Top 15 Fibromyalgia YouTube Channels list. I have written two books: Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: My Journey Fighting Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Insomnia and Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia. I facilitate two Facebook groups: Yoga for Fibromyalgia and Pregnancy and Parenting with Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia. In addition I have created a free micro course and the Fibromyalgia Framework Workbook.
This is my dream - sharing yoga with you - is a dream come true!
What people say about Melissa's work
“I think it was exceptional. I am dealing with the idea that this will never go away. I think that is my biggest struggle. Other ailments or conditions I have had in the past there has been an operation or cure. It's a bit overwhelming on my flare days.” - A fibro fighter
“Thanks for your generosity in sharing all this info which can’t be found anywhere else.” - A fibro fighter
“I really love everything that you have for all of us suffering from this painful life we live.” - A fibro fighter
“Love how practical these tips are and how they take into account how "life" comes into play with pacing.” Lisa
"I am deeply thankful for all of your information and resources...I also appreciate your focus on being holistic and trying to treat the underlying cause of the condition, rather than solely the symptoms. You are an inspiration and I am so thankful to have found all of your resources." Maya
note - this program is not meant to diagnose or treat you. That is between you and your medical team. My work is meant to equip you to take control of your journey so that you reach your definition of thriving as fast as possible.
Let's be clear here
I don't offer magical fixes. You have to commit to a continual practice, the benefits yoga has to offer are fantastic (and research-backed and experienced by me and many others) and you can feel great after class and experience some immediate benefits -but my biggest benefits came after several years of continual practice. And I do a lot of whole of life things to be as well as possible. You will read all about that on my blog, in my Facebook groups and on my YouTube videos. I am an open book here. Improving your symptoms takes time, effort, lots of different things and support.
Melissa Reynolds is a busy, health-focused, yogi, blogging, mama of four young boys. For the past several years she has shared her journey to better wellness despite chronic pain, fatigue and insomnia on the blog www.melissavsfibromyalgia.com. In addition to over 200 blog posts and 100 YouTube videos, she has written two books, a workbook and several courses.
It is her mission to share the tools yoga offers in the most accessible manner possible. For those who are busy, overwhelmed, living with chronic pain and fatigue and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you've been waiting for yoga that you CAN do, join us now!